No One To Relate To But The Sea, Modern Times Art Print by Charlotte Swiden
No One To Relate To But The Sea, Modern Times Edition Art Print by Charlotte Swiden, Archival Quality Giclee Print Limited edition of 20
An exclusive Modern Times Edition.
Modern Times Editions are a series of archival quality limited edition art prints. Prints are available unframed or framed and are all hand-signed and numbered by the artist.
Charlotte Swiden is a Swedish artist and designer living in Melbourne, Australia. Her work is greatly influenced by her Scandinavian heritage and love of nature. Her many years in design have given her an exceptional eye for form and function. Her art practice is expressive, reflecting on modern life and inner landscapes, using bold shapes and rich colours.
This limited edition print is from Charlotte’s 2020 solo exhibition at Modern Times ‘Foundations’.
– Fine art reproduction print on archival cotton rag paper using fade-resistant pigmented ink.
– Available in 2 sizes. Quoted sizes are paper sizes which includes a white border around the image.
– Large – limited edition of 20, Extra Large – limited edition of 10
– Select framed or unframed. Conservation standard, natural Tasmanian oak framing. Black also available on request.
– Unframed prints are shipped rolled in a tube. It is advised that it is only removed from the packaging by your framer.
– Framed prints are shipped via one of our trusted art couriers, insured for loss or damage.
Extra Large - 841 x 841mm, Large - 594 x 594mm
Enter Postcode or Country:
We ship Australia wide and internationally. The price above is a estimate based on shipping one item. Multiple item shipping is calculated at checkout.
Click and Collect for Free
Shop online and collect your goods from our Fitzroy, Victoria showroom. Simply select “Pick up from store” at the checkout and we will be in touch with a collection time. Easy!